The Committee on Nominations is looking to fill several openings for service to the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church USA.
- One Minister of Word and Sacrament Commissioner
- One Minister of Word and Sacrament Alternate Commissioner
- One Ruling Elder Alternate Commissioner
- One Young Adult Advisory Delegate
- One Young Adult Advisory Delegate alternate to serve, if needed
Items to Note for 2022
The General Assembly is planned as a hybrid gathering.
- Committee work will take place in Louisville from Friday, June 17 – Sunday, July 3, 2022. Commissioners and YAADs will travel to Louisville for a three-day period of time to do their committee work.
- Plenary sessions and worship will be held virtually from Tuesday, July 5 – Saturday, July 9, 2022 with sessions being held in the morning, afternoon, and evenings each day. View the planned docket.
At the presbytery meeting in October, three Ruling Elders and two Ministers of Word and Sacrament were elected to serve as commissioners. Because of a late resignation, we are looking for one minister commissioner.
Due to the hybrid nature of the General Assembly for 2022, alternate commissioners will not be able to observe the committee work in Louisville. They can be part of the plenary gatherings to observe the proceedings of the General Assembly which will be held online.